The show follows McGregor and his friend Charley Boorman as they travel on electric Harley-Davidsons 13,000 miles through Central and South America.
More from Deadline
- Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman Are A 'Long Way Up' In New Apple TV+ Motorcycle Series
- 'Star Wars': Obi-Wan Kenobi Revival At Disney+ Lost In Space?
- Ryan Murphy Adds 'A Chorus Line', Halston Miniseries With Ewan McGregor and Warhol Docuseries To Robust Netflix Slate
Their journey takes them from Ushuaia, at the tip of South America, through 13 countries including Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador.
It is a follow up to previous series Long Way Round, which aired on Sky in 2004, and Long Way Down, which was broadcast by the BBC in 2007.
Long Way Up is made by Long Way Round.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto