- Amazon's store in London is full of the biggest Black Friday deals.
- It was opened to celebrate seven years since Amazon's launch of Black Friday in 2010.
- The 'store' is designed to feel like a home and is divided into rooms.
Amazon just opened a pop-up store in London to showcase some of its biggest Black Friday deals.
All the items in the store have a barcode which customers can scan with the Amazon app to look up the details and buy.
The store was opened to celebrate seven years of Amazon's launch of Black Friday in 2010.
"What it does really well is it integrates the digital experience with the physical world," independent retail expert Clare Bailey told Business Insider UK.
The ‘store’ is designed to feel like a home with a kitchen, a bedroom, a kids room, and even a free beauty salon.
Visitors can play a “swipe the box” game to win prices. The store is also a Prime Now collection point.
It’s open until Friday 24 November.
Produced and filmed by Claudia Romeo
- 50 Cyber Monday deals from cool startups you should have on your radar this week
- Black Friday is hands down the best day of the year to pick up an Amazon gadget
- This guy started paragliding full-time after failing to become a ski instructor — now he's pioneering the sport