Caroline Flack is due in court after being charged with assault earlier this month, as she opens up about going through the "worst time of my life".
Writing on Instagram, the star said she doesn't know where to go to, where to look, who to trust or who she is.
She is expected to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court this morning.
The social media post, written in white letters on a black background, comes days after she quit as host of reality TV show Love Island .
Flack said last week she was not fronting the new series of the ITV2 hit show. It came after being charged with assault following a private domestic incident reportedly involving her boyfriend Lewis Burton.
Flack, who previously presented The Xtra Factor and won Strictly Come Dancing in 2014, is due to appear on bail at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Monday.
Her Instagram post on Sunday read: "This is the worst time of my life.
"I don't kno where to go to. Where to look. Who to trust.
"Or who I even am."
The 40-year-old celebrity was arrested in Islington, north London, on 12 December, following reports of a man being assaulted.
Police did not name the man, but said he was not seriously injured.
Burton, 27, later spoke out in defence of Flack, saying she had become the subject of a "witch hunt" following her arrest.
Last week the presenter stood down from the upcoming winter series of Love Island. Laura Whitmore will replace her .
It is understood ITV has left the door open for Flack to return to the show in the future