I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here has been axed for the third night in a row amid Storm Arwen causing havoc on set at Gwrych Castle.
The castle show will return to the small screen on Tuesday night after production difficulties amid the storm, ITV has said.
Extreme weather conditions have seen the celebs removed from the set for the first time in its history after reports the storm sent a 100ft tree crashing into a wall of the building.
An ITV statement said: “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! will return from Tuesday night on ITV and ITV Hub with a brand new show. Ant & Dec will be back presenting live from the castle.”
During Monday’s This Morning, Matthew Wright confirmed the show would be pulled from the small screen again as bosses fight to get the show back on air.
Mr Wright explained the TV crew work in a large tent filming and watching the show but they have been unable to work there because of the storm raging outside.
He likened the sprawling surroundings of the castle to “Glastonbury”.
Wright told This Morning: “The net effect of it has been that it’s basically destroyed the production.
“I don’t know how much the viewers can imagine this but it’s like, if you were, a sort of Glastonbury Festival.
“It’s a huge village that’s under canvas, where the editors are and so everything is filmed. Dozens of cameras. All of it has to be edited, whittled down and turned into a programme.”
I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here was plunged into crisis last week when Richard Madeley was forced to quit the show after he fell ill in the early hours and was taken to hospital as a precaution.
The TV presenter was unable to return to the show as he had broken the Covid bubble which has been put in place to ensure the safety of the stars taking part amid the ongoing pandemic.
Since then, the I’m A Celebrity set has been rocked by the freak weather in Wales.
ITV confirmed in a statement at the time: “Whilst we get the production base back up and running after suffering technical issues due to the storm, we have removed the celebrities from the castle.”
Insiders at ITV told MailOnline earlier on Monday: “This is an on-going live situation and we’re taking each day as it comes and working round the clock. Our priority is safely getting the whole site back up and running which means the show is back on air in the quickest time possible.
“We’re currently not in a position to confirm when we’ll be back on air but we’ll absolutely keep you posted when we get more updates.”
It is being hosted at Gwrych Castle for the second year in a row.
Last year, ITV changed the location of the show from the Australian jungle to ensure the show would go ahead amid the coronavirus pandemic.