The e-commerce auto retailer reported a fourth-quarter net loss that sharply increased year over year.
Brixton boxer is still after a fight with the ‘Gypsy King’
Army lieutenant has filed a federal lawsuit against two officers
Follow for latest updates
Coronavirus vaccines could be offered to over-40s from Tuesday – though supply constraints mean many will have to wait longer.
Australian comedian is ‘infamous for his confident, dark and dangerous material’
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has described as ‘repugnant’ the UK’s Government’s decision to challenge legislation passed in the Scottish Parliament.
Matthew Perry has teased fans by sharing a photo of himself to Instagram in a makeup chair preparing to reunite with former Friends cast members but has since deleted the image.
Prof Christina Pagel warned that face shields should be worn with masks.
Iran’s foreign minister on Monday vowed vengeance against Israel for an explosion a day earlier at the Natanz nuclear site that he blamed directly on Tehran’s arch enemy. “The Zionists want to take revenge because of our progress in the way to lift sanctions ... they have publicly said that they will not allow this. But we will take our revenge from the Zionists,” Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was quoted as saying by state TV. Israel has all but claimed responsibility for the apparent sabotage operation that damaged the electricity grid at the Natanz site on Sunday, with multiple Israeli outlets reporting that Mossad carried out the operation, which is believed to have shut down entire sections of the facility. The sabotage could set back uranium enrichment at the facility by at least nine months, US officials briefed on the operation told the New York Times. Iran on Monday said the person who caused the power outage at one of the production halls at Natanz had been identified. "Necessary measures are being taken to arrest this person," the semi-official Nournews website reported, without giving further details. Iran's foreign ministry also said on Monday it is suspending cooperation with the European Union in various fields following the bloc's decision to blacklist several Iranian security officials over a 2019 protest crackdown. Foreign ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh "strongly condemned" the sanctions and said Iran is "suspending all human rights talks and cooperation resulting from these talks with the EU, especially in (the fields of) terrorism, drugs and refugees". The European Union on Monday imposed sanctions on eight Iranian militia commanders and police chiefs, including the head of the elite Revolutionary Guards, over a deadly crackdown in November 2019.
The 'Big Brother' star died last week after a long battle with anorexia.
Follow these simple steps to transform your outdoor space so you can socialise alfresco
It is highly unlikely the 94-year-old monarch will step down from royal duties
Do you remember these classic television shows from your childhood?
BERLIN (Reuters) -Germany's ruling conservative parties disagreed publicly on Monday over who should be their candidate for chancellor in the Sept. 26 federal election, exposing fears that they may lose power after 16 years in government under Angela Merkel. Merkel, of the Christian Democrats (CDU), is stepping down and pressure is mounting on the conservative bloc to agree a candidate to succeed her as its ratings wallow near a one-year low and some lawmakers worry for their jobs. After months of speculation, the candidacy question came to a head on Sunday when Markus Soeder, Bavaria's premier, put himself forward.
‘Maybe just sit this one out if this is the only pet story you have’
Follow the latest updates as social distancing restrictions ease in England
Some have called the move an ‘Orwellian power-grab’
Northern Ireland riots would not have turned violent if the children involved had participated in the Duke of Edinburgh award, the former Irish president has said. Mary McAleese made her comments after it was revealed children had taken part in some of the riots last week and three male teenagers, who were all aged 14, were arrested on Friday night. Ms McAleese said the unrest involved young people “who are still being taught to hate and who are bringing that hatred and expressing it out on the streets”. Ms McAleese said the recent death of Prince Philip reminded her how the Duke of Edinburgh Award galvanised “the curiosity and the wonder and the energy of youth”, as she questioned what “experience” of life children rioting in Belfast had. She added: "These are young people, I guarantee you, none of them will ever have done a Duke of Edinburgh Award, unfortunately." The award was established in 1956 to encourage young people to discover volunteering and the outdoors. Since it was launched around eight million have taken part, where they learnt self-sufficiency, teamwork and leadership. Many have credited the award as being a formative turning point in their lives. Levison Wood, former military officer and now a professional explorer, tweeted: "The DoE Award gave me an insight into life beyond my own village as a teenager. It inspired me to travel, taught me the beauty of the outdoors, saved me from getting into serious trouble and got me into the British Army as an Officer.” Ms McAleese added that the recent unrest was a result of “a vacuum of the leadership” in Northern Ireland and cautioned that "there is bound to be the consequences of Brexit”. “If we go back to Brexit, we realise how little consideration was given in the planning of Brexit and the referendum, of the impact that would have in Northern Ireland,” she said.
Iran calls incident ‘a crime against humanity’ and says it will install more advanced nuclear technology to replace devices lost in attack attributed to Israel
Reality star rushed to see Grahame weeks before her death