EXEL earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting
Double-vaccinated Britons may be given the go-ahead within “weeks” for summer holidays in Mediterranean resorts without having to quarantine on their return, Matt Hancock signalled on Tuesday. The Health Secretary said he wanted to relax the restrictions on foreign travel, with millions of people still eager to head abroad to “amber” list countries. “It's something we are taking clinical advice on and we will have more to say in the weeks to come,” he told Times Radio.
The ITV2 dating show has been criticised for only featuring contestants with "perfect bodies".
The new 'Countdown' host does not want to change the way she speaks for fear of offending people.
Boris Johnson warned the UK faces a 'rough winter' and scientists have urged the government to prepare for a fourth wave towards the end of the year.
Tour de France in numbers
The 110,000 tonne Virgin Voyages cruise ship Scarlet Lady even looms large over the Royal Navy's largest aircraft carrier.
The Health Secretary said the Government is looking at how to scrap the requirement for people to isolate for 10 days on return from an amber country.
Outgoing DUP leader Edwin Poots said he had been given assurances by UK ministers to expect major changes.
The UK has recorded 11,625 new coronavirus cases, the highest number of daily infections recorded since February 19. It is the most amount of deaths reported in the daily Government figures since May 5. Separate figures published by the Office for National Statistics show there have been 153,000 deaths registered in the UK where Covid-19 was mentioned on the death certificate.
Downing Street said Boris Johnson will study the data this week and confirm a definite 'terminus date' on Monday.
The restriction, announced last week, added to a pre-existing ban on travel to Bolton.
Follow the latest updates
The UK's decision to leave the EU five years ago will allow the country to "seize" its true potential when recovering from the pandemic, Boris Johnson has said. Marking half a decade to the day that UK voted to leave the bloc in a knife-edge referendum result, the Prime Minister said Brexit will act as a spur to jobs and renewal across the UK as the country builds back following COVID-19. On 23 June 2016, 51.9% of voters were in favour of leaving the EU, with 48.1% wanting to remain.
India has reported a new "Delta plus" coronavirus variant of concern, officials have said. Sixteen cases of the variant, a mutation of B.1.617.2, were found in the state of Maharashtra on Tuesday, federal health secretary Rajesh Bhushan told a news conference. Delta plus is thought to be more transmissible than the original Delta variant, according to state officials who are increasing testing and local vaccination drives.
The former 'I'm A Celebrity' star has made his bid to talk to 'Strictly' bosses after they 'refused to talk to him'.
The 'BBC Breakfast' host fainted twice during the 'routine procedure', despite having a high pain threshold.
New Zealand weightlifter Laurel Hubbard has received an outpouring of support from prime minister Jacinda Ardern.
The 'This Morning' presenter will appear in the next series of the murder mystery.
Andrew Flintham, of Tui, said it is ‘inexplicable’ that more countries were not added to the green list earlier this month.
The minister admitted he could not stop the EU from deciding British works did not count as European under the bloc’s quota system.