A 61-year-old man has been charged with assaulting former health secretary Matt Hancock on the London Underground.
Geza Tarjanyi, from Leyland, Lancashire, faces three counts - one of common assault and two public order offences, British Transport Police said.
He has been released on bail and will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 22 February.
Mr Hancock is understood to have been unhurt after the alleged attack on Tuesday which began at Westminster station before continuing on a Tube train.
The second public order offence relating to the MP for West Suffolk is alleged to have taken place on 19 January in nearby Parliament Street.
The 44-year-old was health secretary when the coronavirus pandemic struck - and was a key figure in the lockdown restrictions and vaccine rollout that followed.
He resigned from his cabinet post in June 2021 after pictures were leaked of him having an affair with his former aide in his office, breaking guidance about mixing with other households.
In November last year he appeared on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! and surpassed the expectations of many by reaching the final but finished in third place.
Mr Hancock was stripped of the Conservative whip over his appearance on the reality TV show, and has since said he will not contest his seat at the next election when he will step down.