Advertisement

Man strips to underwear for sink bath, sets Tyler Chamber of Commerce on fire, officials say

TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Tyler officials said that a bathroom at the Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce was set on fire by a homeless man on Wednesday.

Man arrested with suspected meth, gun near Wiley College

According to Randy Lee, a Deputy Fire Marshall with the City of Tyler, the man came into the bathroom, stripped down to his underwear and began to take a bath with paper towels from the sink.

Lee continued and said that someone reported the man to the manager and the manger then asked the man to get dressed and leave. According to Lee, the man then set the bathroom on fire in retaliation.

David Alan Stickle, 45, reportedly admitted to setting the fire and was charged with arson. Stickle is being held at the Smith County Jail on a $150,000 bond.

For the latest news, weather, sports, and streaming video, head to KETK.com | FOX51.com.