Meet the life-coach teaching women how to "manipulate men into getting what they want" - who says to "amplify their femininity" and "stop nagging".
Margarita Nazarenko, 34, encourages women to use their tenacity, craftiness, and femininity "to get further in life"- they can strategically get what they want from their male partners to enjoy a lavish lifestyle.
She uses three different animals to unpack female archetypes - the divine deer who is the "epitome of feminine energy women should aspire to be".
The dairy cow who is the "overworked maternal model of womanhood" and the work horse - a "career driven woman with masculine energy who doesn't want help from her partner".
Margarita claims women need to "amplify their femininity".
Margarita, from Sydney, Australia, said: "If you want men to do more for you, amplify your femininity. Don’t battle them to do what you want, it won’t work.
"Men crave femininity and get huge fulfilment from serving feminine energy.
"Praise a man's top qualities because they will amplify.
"Don’t complain about things he can’t change because this will decrease his desire to change for the better."
The life coach insisted manipulate means “influence in a skilful manner".
Margarita says she "manipulated" her husband, Simon, 42, a surgeon, into a dream stateside trip under the guise of attending an RV convention in Las Vegas, US.
"If you support your man, they can do incredible things," she said.
"Simon wanted to buy an RV and I acted interested in his dream and we went to an RV convention in Las Vegas.
"We ended up going on an amazing holiday and stayed in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco and he didn't buy an RV."
According to Margarita, most men's stupid ideas have a lifespan of five days.
She said: “Women should support their man in whatever he wants to do.
“If he says, 'I want to build a hamster farm in Wyoming', you should support his decision and it could become something amazing for you.
"You shouldn't respond with: 'Oh my god you idiot, what hamster farm?'
"Rather: 'Hamsters, how interesting. I like hamsters - so when we visit the hamster farm where are we going to live?'
"The woman should ask 'why Wyoming?' and hypothetically he might say: 'I don't know, because it's close-by.'
"The woman would then ask what his dream location for a hamster farm would be and he could respond Bermuda.
"According to Margarita, the man's brain will quickly start working to see how he can execute this idea and soon the hamsters would be completely forgotten about in exchange for a holiday home.
“They will go away and reflect, and you can use this to your advantage - and drive their dream towards what you want, for example, a holiday home in a tropical country."
Margarita believes there are three types of animal archetypes for women.
Margarita said: “The maternal role is an overworked dairy cow who does everything and is tired.
"To step outside of this archetype, women must learn to set boundaries in motherhood and share duties with their partner instead of trying to do everything.
“The work horse is a dominant masculine role; I was in the horse archetype my whole life.
"I wanted to pay for bills, and I was chasing men who didn’t want to be with me."
According to the life coach, women should "aspire to be the divine feminine deer who connect with their feminine energy" and flee if something isn’t right.
Margarita reveals her top tips for manipulating men:
- Praise his top qualities because they will amplify.
- Don’t complain about things he can’t change because this will decrease his desire to change for the better.
- If you want him to start a healthy lifestyle because he is overweight you should do it yourself. The best form of influence is him seeing what it does for you instead of telling him he needs to go.
- When asking him for a favour, for example to do the dishes or buy some milk, ask without explaining why and walk away. Men will usually come round to the idea if you’re not in the same room so you can’t have a back and forth about it.
- When he has a crazy idea or career aspiration it triggers women to not feel safe , so they tend to shut it down. Instead, encourage them and say “great plan”.
- Ask the right questions in order for him to change the idea into something that suits you more.
- When dating don’t complain about how all your exes hurt and left you. He may sympathise but it will subconsciously make him understand that you for a reason unknown to him are willing to put up with that treatment. Leave that conversation to a committed relationship.
- Not everyone deserves to know your inner most thoughts.