The pair are said to have agreed to share custody of their daughter Madison and he will destroy any sex tapes of the former couple, though a judge has yet to sign it all off to make it official.
Mel B and Stephen Belafonte are said to have reached an agreement in their divorce battle.
According to legal documents obtained by gossip website TMZ, Mel and Stephen reached an agreement on November 8, which will see them share legal custody of their six-year-old daughter, and agree a schedule for sharing physical custody.
Stephen has agreed to destroy any compromising video footage of the America’s Got Talent judge, who previously claimed he and their former nanny Lorraine Gilles had tried to extort her with sex tapes.
The former couple will sell their marital home and divide the profits, but first Stephen will be allowed back into the abode to retrieve his personal possessions, including childhood photos, clothing and artwork.
Mel will pay spousal support to her ex for the next three years, but the exact amount listed was redacted in the documents.
Despite this, according to The Sun, the former Spice Girls star is set to pay the 42-year-old film producer around £3 million over three years plus £3.5 million from the sale of their house.
A source told the publication: “Should he ever break that deal, he would be on the line for millions.”
Mel B previously accused Stephen Belafonte of domestic violence. Copyright [Rick Findler/PA]
The agreement was reached around the same time Mel withdrew her domestic violence order against the producer.
The 42-year-old singer – who also has daughters Phoenix, 18, and Angel, 10, from past relationships – split from the TV producer in March this year amid claims he had been abusive.
Mel and Stephen married in secret in Las Vegas in June 2007 and renewed their vows in November 2008, but she filed for divorce in March 2017 after the couple separated in December 2016.
Read more from Yahoo Celebrity: