Two men who pretended to be Good Samaritans have been found guilty of stealing from an injured Malaysian student during the London riots.
Ashraf Rossli, 21, was smashed in the face as he tried to cycle through a crowd on a flyover in Barking on August 8.
As he sat on the pavement with blood pouring from his mouth, John Kafunda came up and put his arm around him, pretending to offer protection.
Reece Donovan then rifled through the accountancy student's bag while his back was turned.
The incident was captured on a mobile phone camera, and provoked widespread revulsion and condemnation after it was posted on the internet.
In a police statement, the victim said a portable Sony PlayStation and 10 games were taken, worth £500.
He said in his statement: "I was sat on the pavement with blood pouring from my mouth.
"I remember being approached by a male who asked if I was OK.
"I remember being pulled to my feet, then I felt someone again tugging at my rucksack.
"I was not in a position to defend myself and was still suffering from the effects of being hit.
"I knew they were stealing from me but I could do nothing.
"Once they had taken what they wanted, they left."
Mr Rossli had been in the UK less than a month before the attack took place, and had been cycling to keep a frightened friend company as the riots broke out.
Prime Minister David Cameron said the incident had left him "disgusted".
A jury at Wood Green Crown Court, north London, convicted Kafunda, 22, of Eastwood Road in Ilford, of robbery and violent disorder.
Donovan, also 22, of Cross Road, Romford, was convicted of robbery, violent disorder and later burgling a Tesco store.
The pair shook their heads as the jury foreman returned the unanimous verdicts.
As he left the court, Kafunda said: "You're sending an innocent man down, bruv, innit."
The original attacker had punched Mr Rossli in the face so hard he later needed to have metal plates inserted in his jaw.
He was later identified as Beau Isagba, 17, of Ilford, who will be sentenced for the attack on March 9, the day after his 18th birthday.
Speaking after the incident, Mr Rossli said he harboured no bad feelings and planned to stay in Britain for two years to complete his studies.
"My family are worried about me and my mother would like me to go home. But I am determined to stay," he said.
"Britain is great. Before I came here I was very eager and I haven't got any ill-feeling about what happened."