CANCÚN, QUINTANA ROO, MEXICOOCTOBER 6, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Mid shot fishermen remove boats from the sea2. Wide shot fishermen remove boats from the sea3. Tracking shot people buy wood panels to protects their homes 4. Tracking shot people buy wood panels to protects their homes 5. Mid shot people buy goods at a supermarket
6. SOUNDBITE 1 - Ana Gabriela Gaeta, Cancun resident (female, Spanish, 9 sec): "It is our first hurricane, we are scared. Although we have been living in Cancun for five years, it is our first hurricane, and the truth is that we are very nervous."
"Es nuestro primer huracán, estamos asustados. A pesar de que ya tenemos cinco años viviendo en Cancún es nuestro primer huracán y la verdad es que sí estamos muy nerviosos.
7. Wide shot tourists enjoy the beach 8. Wide shot workers on the beach 9. Mid shot people wait at a bus station 10. Wide shot workers remove a roadside ad11. Tracking shot people buy wood panels to protects their homes
CHETUMAL, QUINTANA ROO, MEXICOOCTOBER 6, 2020SOURCE: QUINTANA ROO GOVERMENT
12. SOUNDBITE 2 - Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez , Quintana Roo State governor (male, Spanish, 17 sec): "It is a category four hurricane. It has winds of more than 280 km/h and waves that will probably be above six or seven meters, which obviously forces us all to take care of ourselves."
"Es un huracán categoría cuatro. Vientos de más de 280 km/h. Olas que seguramente serán por arriba de los seis, siete metros que evidentemente obligan a que nos cuidemos todos."
13. Cutaway: Mid shot hurricane Delta tracking map 14. Cutaway: Mid shot hurricane Delta tracking map
CANCÚN, QUINTANA ROO, MEXICOOCTOBER 7, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
15. Mid shot trees swaying in the wind as hurricane approaches