- KALK is an electric motocross bike made by the Swedish company CAKE.
- It has a carbon fibre frame and it weighs just under 70kgs in total.
- The bike has a 15,000W motor and a top speed of 50mph.
- You can pre-order one now but the bike will cost £12,434 when it ships in June.
This is KALK, a minimalist electric motocross bike that can ride on and off road. On a full charge KALK can travel up to 50 miles, and has a top speed of 50mph.
It’s made by the Swedish company CAKE and every component of the bike is made from scratch.
It has no gears or clutch and is powered by a 15,000W motor. They are available from June 2018 but release is extremely limited, with only 50 bikes being made.
Produced by Charlie Floyd
- A former BBC war correspondent explains what news organisations get wrong about reporting conflicts
- Watch this hybrid Range Rover climb 999 steps at a 45-degree angle up a mountain in China
- These stencils make walls look like brickwork — here's how it works