Ingredients like brewers yeast and flaxseed are considered galactagogues, which are pretty much anything that boosts milk production.
“Breastfeeding moms, pay attention because these are delicious and are gonna help you,” Kwong said.
Kwong’s recipe uses Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix with a few substitutes and additions.
Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
1/4 cup brewer’s yeast
1/3 cup flaxseed meal
1/2 cup rolled oats, finely milled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
See also: Easily add these sweet treats into your Walmart+ cart:
1. Follow the instructions on the box to create the mixture. Be sure to substitute the required water with coconut milk. To make the brownies extra fudgy, use one egg instead of two.
2. Add 1/4 cup of brewer’s yeast.
3. Add 1/3 cup of flaxseed meal.
4. Add 1/2 cup rolled oats.
5. Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract.
6. Toss in your favorite chocolate chips.
7. Combine the ingredients and pour into a baking dish or pan.
8. Finally, bake as directed. Let cool and enjoy.
Nursing mothers were excited to try Kwong’s yummy recipe
“I would eat the whole pan and say it’s for my supply,” a user joked.
“You mean to tell me I could have made my own instead of buying them,” another said.
“This is going to save my supply, I just know it,” a person commented.
Shop this colorful cookware for brightening up your kitchen!:
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you enjoyed this story, check out this mom’s brilliant hack for bed-wetting accidents!
More from In The Know:
The post Mom’s fudgy lactation brownies are a hit with TikTok: ‘This is going to save my supply, I just know it’ appeared first on In The Know.