The "Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered are 2020-2027 (current & future analysis) and 2012-2019 (historic review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery market worldwide will grow by a projected US $124.7 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.6%.
Nanocrystals, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 20.2% and reach a market size of US $83.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Nanocrystals market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 17% CAGR. Within Europe, the region worst hit by the pandemic, Germany will add over US $4.1 Billion to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US $3.7 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Nanocrystals segment will reach a market size of US $3 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 25.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US $20.2 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity.
Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Aquanova AG
- BlueWillow Biologics
- Camurus AB
- Celgene, Inc.
- Ceramisphere Health Pty Limited
- Cristal Therapeutics
- CYTIMMUNE SCIENCES, Inc.
- EnColl Corporation
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals
- Lena Nanoceutics Ltd.
- NanoCarrier Co. Ltd.
- NanOlogy LLC
- Nanospectra Biosciences Inc.
- Parvus Therapeutics Inc.
- Selecta Biosciences
- Starpharma Holdings Limited
- Taiwan Liposome Co.
- Tarveda Therapeutics
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Nanotechnology, A Critical Part of Healthcare Reform
- Recent Market Activity
- Nanomedicine, Revolutionizing the Basics of Medicine
- A Peek Into the Evolving Role of Nanoparticles in Nanomedicine
- Nanocrystals Continue to Gain Momentum as Alternatives to Traditional Nanocarriers
- Nanocarriers Enable Targeted Drug Delivery Systems to Improve Therapeutic Outcomes
- Advanced Liposomes Enable Low Soluble Drugs to Achieve Targeted Delivery
- Multifunctional Dendrimers Present an Ideal Structure for Targeted Drug Delivery
- High Drug Loading Capacity of PAMAM Dendrimers Bodes Well for Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanotechnology-Based Strategies for siRNA Grows in Popularity
- NEM Devices as Drug Delivery Vehicles
- Nanotechnology - In Pursuit of Co-Delivery of Drugs
- Nanoemulsions Begin to Make a Mark
- Nanotechnology Finds Increasing Role in Fighting Infectious Diseases
- List of Select Nanotechnology-based Antimicrobial Drugs in Clinical Use
- Nanotechnology Opening New Avenues in Antiretroviral Therapy
- Demonstrated Activity of Select Nanotechnology- Delivered Antiretroviral Therapies
- Nanotechnology in Delivery of CNS Therapeutics
- Market Outlook
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Need for Alternative Approaches to Conventional Chemotherapy Creates Opportunities for Nanoparticles
- Stimuli Responsive Polymeric Micelles Promise Enhanced Therapeutic Effect for Hydrophobic Anticancer Drugs
- Inorganic Nanocarriers Facilitate High Payload Capacity and Co-Delivery Platforms for MDR Cancer Therapy
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Provide Increased Physical Stability in Targeted Drug Delivery
- Pulmonary Delivery of Nanoparticle-Based Drugs Receives Increased Interest
- Inhalable Liposome Formulations Attract Research Interest in Pulmonary Delivery
- SLNs in Pulmonary Delivery of Drugs
- Market Challenges
- Increasing Environmental and Health Concerns
- Limited Success and Scaling Up Issues Pose a Major Hurdle to Further Advancement
- Higher Concentration of Research in Academia limits Commercialization
- Collaborations Assume Importance
- Nanomedicine Regulation
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 43
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fdw0pp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900