Meat lovers have been licking their lips at the sight of Burger King’s newest bacon-packed burger, which contains a whopping eight rashers of meaty goodness.
The aptly-named Bacon King sandwich includes two flame-grilled burgers topped with eight slices of thick-cut smoked bacon, melted cheese, ketchup and mayonnaise in a sesame seed bun.
It contains 59g of fat and 1,040 calories – making it even more calorific than a Bacon Double XL (930) or a Big King XL (1,010).
Introducing the brand NEW, Bacon King! With 8 pieces of smoked bacon, this is a proper burger. pic.twitter.com/IDS68tYUg9
— Burger King UK (@BurgerKingUK) March 14, 2018
MOST POPULAR TODAY ON YAHOO
- Parsons Green tube bomber convicted of attempted murder
- Grenfell fraudster who posed as survivor and invented fake husband to obtain cash and accommodation faces jail
- Woman removes her own eyes during drug-induced psychosis, claims ‘life is beautiful now’
- Deaths of 10,000 Brits in first seven weeks of the year linked to NHS cuts
- E-cigarettes actually ‘do more harm than good’, new study claims
Not a bacon purist? Why not give the new Chicken Bacon King a whirl instead.
As well as bacon, there’s some tasty chicken to enjoy here – totalling a relatively lightweight 690 calories and 32g of fat.
Alasdair Murdoch, the CEO of Burger King UK said: “We’re firmly committed to delivering innovative, great-tasting food at affordable prices for all our customers.
“We hear how much our guests in the UK love bacon, and we hope that by introducing the Bacon King sandwich we help to satisfy that craving.”
The new burgers hit menus on Wednesday, but meat-lovers are advised to act fast if they want to tuck in – they won’t be around for long.