Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge may have only just welcomed her first child, Prince George, on July 22 but according to a new report from the US the royal and husband Prince William are expecting baby number two.
Clarence House has refused to comment on the report though, with a representative for the couple telling EntertainmentWise: "We don't ever comment on speculation like this. There's always a magazine somewhere in the world that has this headline each month"
The report forms the cover story for Star Magazine US' new issue, with the report claiming the pregnancy is "official" after William broke the news to the couple's family and friends over Christmas.
Is Kate Middleton pregnant again? A new report from the US claims the royal is expecting baby number two
Star alleges that William broke the news to partygoers at the Palace Christmas party last month, while further details include the claim that the couple will name their child Diana, after the prince's late mother, if it's a girl.
The magazine go on to claim that the Duchess hasn't suffered any morning sickness yet, unlike her pregnancy with George which saw the royals forced to reveal their big news early after Kate was admitted to hospital with acute sickness.
Hiding a baby bump? The report claims the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William, seen here at the Mandela premiere last month, have already broken the news to their family (WENN)
There has of course been no confirmation from Clarence House on this new report, and with a hectic schedule in 2014 Kate and William will defintely be kept busy, baby or not.
Kate and William will arrive in Australia in April for a month long visit which will also see them travel to New Zealand. Although nothing has been confirmed by Clarence House it's been widely speculated that their son Prince George will join them, marking his first overseas visit.
Kate and William are due to tour Australia and New Zealand in April (WENN)
The Sydney Morning Herald are reporting that preparations are underway for the hugely anticipated visit, with the family thought to be planning to base themselves in Sydney for the duration of their stay so George can have some stability.
"An advance party of royal aides will arrive in Sydney this month to finalise precise details of the expected month-long itinerary," the Sydney Morning Herald report, adding: "One key issue is secure accommodation where the then nine-month-old Prince George, third in line to the throne, can be cared for while the royal couple meet what is likely to be a gruelling program."
Kate has got her figure back after giving birth to George in July last year (WENN)
An insider has told the Australian paper: ''We have been told that Sydney will be the base but I don't know how extensively they will be travelling. We are assuming that Prince George will be coming. That is what we are gearing up for."
As well as their overseas duties, Prince William will also be kept busy over the next few weeks as he heads back to school for a 10 week agricultural management course at Cambridge University. The course will help the prince prepare for his role when he takes over the Duchy of Cornwall from his father Prince Charles.
Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Pregnant With Baby Number Two?
Are You Looking Robert Pattinson? Kristen Stewart Goes Topless In Latest Balenciaga Advert
Leonardo DiCaprio Defends Martin Scorsese's Decisions In The Wolf Of Wall Street