Workers on the set of World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) Monday Night Raw show were evacuated this week after a fire broke out.
Rehearsals were underway at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio on Monday when some of the pyrotechnics effects sparked a blaze on stage.
Officers of the Cincinnati Fire Department raced to the scene and helped put out the flames, while arena staff was evacuated.
Wrestler Chris Jericho was at the scene and he posted a video of the fire on his Twitter.com page, writing in a caption, "Raw is on fire tonight!!... Extinguisher."
A statement from the WWE confirms no one was injured in the fire and the show was able to go ahead as planned.
It reads, "During rehearsal for tonight's Raw at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, there was a minor incident involving the show's pyrotechnics. As a precaution, the limited number of people in the building during the incident were successfully evacuated, and the fire marshal has given a safety clearance for the show to proceed as scheduled... There were no injuries."