- After 11 weeks, the NFL season is moving towards a thrilling conclusion.
- The Rams, Chiefs, and Saints have established themselves as the teams to beat, while a worthy group of contenders will look to join their ranks.
- At the bottom, teams are fighting to avoid embarrassment, but still looking forward to next year's draft.
After a thrilling battle between two of the top teams in the league, there is more reason than ever to be excited about the 2018 NFL playoffs.
That said, there's still much to be decided before it's time to start planning for the Super Bowl.
While the top three teams in the league have established themselves, there's a glut of teams in the middle hoping to make a run in the second half and secure a spot in the playoffs. And at the bottom of the standings, teams are already planning on how they'll spend their first-round pick.
Going into a big Week 12, here's where all 32 teams stand.
- The epic 'Monday Night Football' game made bettors in Las Vegas millions thanks to in-game wagering and the third-most points in NFL history
- The best 'Monday Night Football' game of all time produced 29 gorgeous photos including one of Jared Goff's epic layup celebration
- Rams beat Chiefs in 105-point game being called the greatest 'Monday Night Football' contest ever