Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If one of your goals for 2022 was to get on a consistent sleep schedule and not spend approximately six hours scrolling TikTok before bed (same), then you've come to the right place. See, the key to getting a good night's sleep isn't a solid nighttime routine or blue light glasses; it's good bedding. Nordstrom Rack clearly agrees because the retailer has slashed prices on some of its most popular bedding items.
All month long, shoppers have enjoyed major deals on sheet sets, duvets, pillows, throw blankets, throw pillows and more — with some items up to 87% off. But today is the very last day to take advantage of these incredible savings and level up your bed!
Been eyeing that Barefoot Dreams throw blanket? Yep, that's on sale. Been wanting to invest in a silk pillowcase to up your beauty game but turned off by the price? Scroll down for a deal that you're definitely going to like.
So, friend, are you ready to have the best sleep of your life? Shop the best deals from the Nordstrom Rack bedding sale below. Sweet dreams, sleeping beauty!
1. Blissy Mulberry Silk King Pillowcase, $47.98 – $59.97 (Orig. $89.95 – $109.95)
Unlike your standard cotton pillowcase, which absorbs moisture from your skin and hair, sleeping on a silk pillowcase ensures that your skin and strands will stay nice and hydrated. This Blissy silk pillowcase is handmade and crafted from 100% Pure Mulberry Silk for the ultimate luxe experience.
2. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Rib Trim Throw, $44.97 (Orig. $98)
These cult-favorite Barefoot Dreams throw blankets (beloved by both celebrities like the Kardashians and normies like the rest of us) truly understand the assignment when it comes to cozy living.
3. Barefoot Dreams Luxe Heathered Stripe Throw Blanket, $52.47 (Orig. $120)
Because we can never have enough Barefoot Dreams blankets, here's another one on super sale to add to your collection.
4. IENJOY HOME Home Spun Home Collection Premium Ultra Soft 2-Piece Pinch Pleat Duvet Cover Set, $40.78 (Orig. $59.99)
The pinch pleat texture of this top-rated set instantly adds a bit of oomph to any bedroom.
5. Modern Threads Queen Down Alternative Reversible Comforter, $28.77 (Orig. $59.99)
A new comforter = a fluffier bed. A fluffier bed = happiness. I don't make the rules.
6. Casper Essential Pillow, $37.48 (Orig. $49.97)
Per the (many) five-star reviews on Nordstrom Rack's website, shoppers agree that this is the best pillow for side sleepers. One even wrote that the pillow is "soft but still with some support, and just extremely comfortable to sleep on," before adding that their "neck and ears would constantly bother me in the morning — no more!" Is it magic? Nah, it's Casper.
7. Modern Threads 6-Piece Microfiber Sheet Set, $26.07 ($59.99)
Made to feel more comfortable than your favorite pair of jeans, these microfiber sheets are softer and more breathable than Egyptian Cotton. The set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and four pillowcases for the dreamiest sleep of your life.
8. UGG Dina Comforter, $199.97 (Orig. $278)
9. Enchante Home Down Alternative Climate Comforter, $95.17 (Orig. $307.95)
What makes this duvet insert so special is the special "air canals" that circulate the air during sleep to distribute heat throughout your bed.
10. Nordstrom Pintuck Faux Fur Accent Pillow, $22.49 (Orig. $45)
You know you've been wanting a faux fur throw pillow for 84 years. Well, it's time to finally lean in and hit "complete purchase" because this classic one is over 50% off and will make your living room everything you've ever dreamed of.
11. Nordstrom Rack King Herringbone 250 Thread Count Sheet, $44.98 (Orig. $59.97)
What's better than a simple, neutral-with-pizazz, 100% cotton sheet set? Nothing, that's what.
12. Melange Home Self Hem Merino Wool Blanket, $148.48 (Orig. $319.99)
You deserve a 100% wool throw blanket as we start the new year. Might I suggest this one that's on super sale for $150 off right now? Enjoy.
13. Nordstrom Rack Dreamy Faux Fur Throw, $18.72 (Orig. $24.97)
Everyone deserves a rich, luxe, deeply colored faux fur throw to adorn their couch. Get ready to practice saying "Oh, this old thing?" to every guest that compliments this bad boy.
14. Ella Jayne Home Waterproof and Hypoallergenic Mattress Protector, $33.48 (Orig. $104.99)
It's machine washable and pest-resistant so, uh, everyone needs this.
15. Nordstrom Woven Cotton Throw Blanket, $24.72 (Orig. $49)
Get ready for good reads and long naps under this blissfully cozy throw woven from thick cotton yarns and edged with lush fringe.
If you liked this story, check out the best sustainable bedding brands money can buy.
More from In The Know: