The "Immunohistochemistry Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Application; Product; End User and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Immunohistochemistry market is expected to reach US$ 3,347.57 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,787.45 in 2018. The immunohistochemistry market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.3% from 2019-2027.
Driving factors such as rising incidences of chronic and infectious diseases, increasing geriatric population, and growing R&D investments biotechnology & biopharmaceutical industries are expected to boost the market over the years. However, limitations associated with immunohistochemistry is likely to have a negative impact on the growth of the market in the coming years. Besides, the development opportunities in emerging countries are likely to have a positive effect on the growth of the market in the forecast years.
In 2018, the diagnostics accounted for the largest market share in the global immunohistochemistry market by the application segment. The advantages of immunohistochemistry have extended the use of technology to diagnose various chronic diseases. The application of the molecular diagnostics has enabled to the treated patient as per their genetic make-up also the diagnosis through immunohistochemistry has increased the use in the precision medicine. Even the cost-effective nature of the immunochemistry is driving significant growth across the globe.
The global immunohistochemistry market is segmented by product, application, and end-user. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into antibodies, equipment, reagents, and kits. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into diagnostics and drug testing. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, research institutes, and others.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entrylevel research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the immunohistochemistry market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global immunohistochemistry market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective longterm strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize indepth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Immunohistochemistry Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Immunohistochemistry Market - Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
5. Global Immunohistochemistry Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising Incidences of Chronic and Infectious Diseases
5.1.2 Increasing Geriatric Population
5.1.3 Increasing R&D Investments by Biotechnology & Biopharmaceutical Companies
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Limitations Associated with Immunohistochemistry
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Development Opportunities in Emerging Countries
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Increasing Acceptance of Automation in Immunohistochemistry
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Immunohistochemistry Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Immunohistochemistry Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Performance of Key Players
7. Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Application
7.2 Global Immunohistochemistry Market Share by Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.4 Drug Testing
8. Global Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - by Product
8.2 Global Immunohistochemistry Market, By Product 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Antibodies Market
8.4 Equipment Market
8.5 Reagents Market
8.6 Kits Market
9. Global Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - by End User
9.2 Global Immunohistochemistry Market, By End User 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories Market
9.4 Research Institutes Market
9.5 Others Market
10. Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 - Geographical Analysis
10.1 North America Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
10.2 Europe Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
10.3 Asia Pacific Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
10.4 Asia Pacific Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
10.5 Middle East & Africa Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
10.6 South And Central America Immunohistochemistry Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
11. Immunohistochemistry Market - Industry Landscape
11.2 Growth Strategies done by the companies in the Market, 2018 (%)
11.3 Organic Developments
11.4 Inorganic developments
12. Immunohistochemistry Market-Key Company Profiles
12.1 Bio SB
12.2 Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
12.3 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
12.4 Merck KGaA
12.5 PerkinElmer, Inc.
12.6 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
12.7 Abcam Plc.
12.8 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
12.9 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/11tlx1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900