Lauren is worried about leaving Paige in charge of Harold's.
Lauren's fears increase when the place is vandalised. Paige is displaying signs of absent-mindedness, with potentially serious consequences.
Meanwhile, Terese does her best to get into Sheila's good books, but finds herself in a difficult position when Gary and Sheila argue.
Check back on Saturday, March 25 to read a more detailed synopsis of this episode.
And coming soon...
- Sonya continues to give Toadie the cold shoulder, but makes a serious mistake and succumbs to temptation.
- After Piper comes to Paige's aid, she gets an offer she cannot refuse.
- Some residents are unsettled by the reappearance of a familiar face.
- Terese finds an unlikely ally.
- David and Leo receive some good advice.
You Might Also Like
- Coronation Street: 29 new spoiler pictures as Sarah discovers Bethany's secret and Maria is released from prison
- EastEnders: 18 new spoiler pictures as Max arouses Lauren's suspicions and Bex struggles to move on
- Hollyoaks: 13 new spoiler pictures for Sienna's baby twist, Bart's threats and Ellie's secret unravelling