Paige considers Jack's proposal that she stay in Erinsborough. Everyone seems to have an opinion on the matter, but she knows that the decision must be hers alone.
Meanwhile, Aaron has a fresh idea for tracking down David's father, but only succeeds in deepening the mystery.
Elsewhere, Elly is happy for Xanthe to see another tutor - until she realises who he is.
Check back on Saturday, March 11 to read a more detailed synopsis of this episode.
And coming soon...
- A heartbroken Toadie and Sonya discuss whether their relationship has a future.
- Mark struggles to contain his anger.
- After begging Paige to reconsider leaving, Jack tries to reconnect with the community.
- Sheila makes a hasty decision which she soon comes to regret.
- Leo and David learn that their mother is coming to town.
You Might Also Like