Paramedic Gives Oxygen to Cat Rescued From House Fire

A cat was given oxygen after it was rescued from a house fire in Charlotte, North Carolina, on May 18.

The Charlotte Fire Department posted video showing paramedic Chris Noll administering oxygen to a recovering cat.

The department said several other cats did not survive the fire, which was ruled as accidental. It was determined the fire started in the kitchen while the occupants were not home, they said. Credit: Charlotte Fire Department via Storyful

Video transcript

[NO SPEECH]

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting