Rolling blue waves hit the Antarctic coastline
These brilliant blue beauties, which look like tidal waves frozen at their highest point, were captured by French astrophysicist (and part-time photographer) Tony Travouillon as he travelled across Antarctica.
News For You
- Andreas Lubitz: What we know so far about the co-pilot of Airbus 320
- Frustrated Gardener Who Couldn't Grow Grass Digs Up Lawn - And Finds WW2 …
- Alps Crash Co-Pilot 'Wanted To Destroy Plane'
- Germanwings co-pilot likely crashed jet deliberately - prosecutor
- Woman who had baby cut from belly released from hospital