Rolling blue waves hit the Antarctic coastline
These brilliant blue beauties, which look like tidal waves frozen at their highest point, were captured by French astrophysicist (and part-time photographer) Tony Travouillon as he travelled across Antarctica.
News For You
- It's not Susanna Reid's week - now her dress has split on Good …
- Clarkson, Hammond And May To Stage Live Shows
- Supreme Court rejects free speech appeal over Cinco de Mayo school dis …
- Iran deal will allow nuclear breakout in less than a year - Netanyahu
- Argentine workers strike over taxes; transport paralysed