Contenders for Amateur Photographer of the Year
They look like the work of seasoned pros, but these stunning snaps were all taken by amateur photographers.
The inspiring images are all contenders for Amateur Photographer of the Year, which encourages 'original, imaginative and technically well executed images.
The best photos in this year's contest feature themes such as 'Water In The Landscape', 'Natural Light Portraits', and 'At Dawn and Dusk'.
Monthly winners were put forward for the overall prize, which will be announced in next week's Amateur Photographer Magazine.
Damien Demolder, the magazine's editor, said: "It is an eye-opening and thrilling experience to look at all the entries and see how our readers interpret the themes."
The winner of the competition will receive £5,000 to spend on camera equipment.
News For You
- Caught on Facebook: Nanny who stole jewellery and clothes from couple tagged …
- Pictured: RAF Jets Intercept Russian Bombers
- Expectant Parents Asked the Internet to Name Their Child. And the Winning …
- RAF Jet Chases Russian Planes Away From UK
- Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o named People's most beautiful woma …