Diamond Jubilee: Crowds cheer royal carriage procession
Crowds erupted in cheers as the Queen's horse-drawn carriage was driven up the Mall and into Buckingham Palace on the final day of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations. The carriage procession followed a Jubilee thanksgiving service held at St Paul's Cathedral and a lunch at Westminster Hall which were attended by senior members of the Royal Family.
News For You
- It's not Susanna Reid's week - now her dress has split on Good …
- Supreme Court rejects free speech appeal over Cinco de Mayo school dis …
- Crash Captain Screamed 'Open The Damn Door!'
- Rogue Catholic bishops plan to grow schismatic challenge to Rome
- U.S. defense chief sees military recruitment challenges ahead