The propaganda wars: Exhibition of unseen leaflets shows how states 'influenced their citizens'
The battle to influence the minds of citizens will take centre stage at the British Library later this year in an exhibition titled 'Propaganda: Power And Persuasion'.
It will showcase leaflets, radio broadcasts and films from the past 100 years, including literature dropped over Nazi Germany by Allied Forces. Many of the leaflets used in World War II have never been seen before.
The display sets out to show visitors how countries have used propaganda during the twentieth and twenty-first centuries to influence their citizens.
News For You
- Caught on Facebook: Nanny who stole jewellery and clothes from couple tagged …
- Pictured: RAF Jets Intercept Russian Bombers
- Expectant Parents Asked the Internet to Name Their Child. And the Winning …
- RAF Jet Chases Russian Planes Away From UK
- Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o named People's most beautiful woma …