Natural History Museum unveils Treasures gallery
The Natural History Museum is set to showcase 22 of its most significant and valuable objects in a permanent gallery opening on Friday November 30.
A celebration of the museum's most prized items, the exhibition will explore the best of of botany, mineralogy, zoology and palaeontology to help us better understand our natural world.
From dinosaur teeth to the world's most expensive book and Charles Darwin's pigeons, the gallery should be provide a fascinating glimpse into the natural world when it opens to the public.
News For You
- Caught on Facebook: Nanny who stole jewellery and clothes from couple tagged …
- Expectant Parents Asked the Internet to Name Their Child. And the Winning …
- Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o named People's most beautiful woma …
- RAF Jet Chases Russian Planes Away From UK
- Pictured: RAF Jets Intercept Russian Bombers