Preppers: Survivalists prepare for the apocalypse
While 'preppers' do not believe in the Mayan calendar prophecy that many believe heralds the end of the world on Friday, December 21, many are preparing to be self-sufficient in the face of nuclear war, natural disasters and economic collapse. A growing movement in America, these groups raise livestock, grow vegetables and gather other supplies such as ammunition and firearms, dried food and other survival essentials.
News For You
- Republicans warn world that Obama U.N. plan could be undone
- It's not Susanna Reid's week - now her dress has split on Good …
- Supreme Court rejects free speech appeal over Cinco de Mayo school dis …
- Rogue Catholic bishops plan to grow schismatic challenge to Rome
- U.S. defense chief sees military recruitment challenges ahead