Schools stay shut as Britain continues to battle snow
Freezing temperatures and icy roads have caused disruption in Britain; more than 3,000 schools have shut and flights in East Midlands, Leeds Bradford and Manchester airports have been suspended. Heathrow has cancelled one in ten flights due to weather conditions. Snow is still falling in the north of England and southern and eastern Scotland while ice remains a danger for East Anglia, southern England and south Wales.
News For You
- Andreas Lubitz: What we know so far about the co-pilot of Airbus 320
- Frustrated Gardener Who Couldn't Grow Grass Digs Up Lawn - And Finds WW2 …
- Alps Crash Co-Pilot 'Wanted To Destroy Plane'
- Germanwings co-pilot likely crashed jet deliberately - prosecutor
- Woman who had baby cut from belly released from hospital