The presenter, 56, will return to the small screen on News UK’s new TV channel, talkTV, in spring. He appeared as a guest on the BBC’s Sunday Morning last week.
Morgan said he was relishing the prospect of being a “tri-continental irritant” on the new evening current affairs show which will air daily in the UK, US and Australia.
He told the BBC: “I am launching a new global daily TV show for Rupert Murdoch’s news corporation in America, starting in the spring.
“It will air daily in the UK, daily in the US and in Australia as well so I will be a tri-continental irritant which is something I have been aspiring to be for quite some time.
“Its going to be opinion, debate, big interviews, so if you’ve missed me on morning TV, I’m sorry but I’ll be back very soon.
“If you haven’t missed me, I’m not sorry.”
Mr Morgan left Good Morning Britain in March 2021 following an uproar over comments he made about Meghan Markle’s bombshell Oprah interview.
He sparked backlash when he said he “didn’t believe a word” of Ms Markle’s interview with Ms Winfrey, where she opened up about her mental health struggles.
Ofcom later cleared the presenter over the remarks which sparked a record 58,000 complaints.
The Sun columnist Morgan added: “I haven’t been on breakfast television for nearly a year … My one question is, am I allowed to have an opinion, because that was the problem before.”
News Corp and FOX News Media teamed up to launch the new channel.
News UK has invested in new TV studios in its HQ in the News Building in London Bridge.
Morgan was the fourth most searched-for person on Google in the UK last year, trumping actor Alec Baldwin, who was fifth, and rapper Travis Scott, sixth, both of whom are facing lawsuits in the US.