Police are investigating anti-Semitic leaflets that were distributed to homes in Peabody, Massachusetts on June 4.
Stanley Forman recorded an officer of Peabody Police Department receiving a complaint regarding leaflets that had been distributed on Antrim Road in Peabody.
The leaflets were titled “Every single aspect of the Covid Agenda is Jewish”.
Local media – see here and here cited police as saying they were asking nearby residents if they have surveillance cameras that might have recorded whoever left the leaflets. Credit: Stanley Forman via Storyful
MARK O'NEILL: I live down the end. I didn't-- you can barely notice them except some of them have moved into the street. I mean, it could have been the same. She told me there's a couple up on Lisburn.
MARK O'NEILL: I didn't know if I'd just go around and pick them up. But then, I was like, I'm like, you know, it seems to be all the same nonsense hate.
MARK O'NEILL: But then, I was like, oh, should I even be touching them?
- Yeah. I don't think-- they're not really going to get any fingerprints off, like, a plastic bag.
MARK O'NEILL: Yeah, I don't know.
- Yeah, no. Better safe than sorry. OK. Well, I guess I'll go around and see what I can find, and we'll document it and--
MARK O'NEILL: OK.
- I don't know if there's anything that I-- you know, our CID division is looking into when we got stuff like this.
MARK O'NEILL: Could be other places, too, yeah.
- I'll forward it over to them, and they can look into it further.
MARK O'NEILL: OK, thank you. OK, is it OK if I go pick the rest of them up--
- Um, yeah. If you see any--
- --if I find them? OK.
- If you see any, you want to hook up with me before I take off out of here if you find any more?
MARK O'NEILL: Yeah.
- She mentioned that some of--
- Can I get a close-up?
- This is the front. [INAUDIBLE] on the back.
- So does this.
- They even put rocks in there so they won't blow away.
- Just get [INAUDIBLE].
MARK O'NEILL: 6 Lisburn, but--
- 6 Lisburn? OK.
MARK O'NEILL: That's the only one [INAUDIBLE]. But I was gonna drive around, too, because I assume they're all over the--
- All right.
MARK O'NEILL: Just gather them up, OK?
- Sounds good.
- I'm gonna follow you? Is that OK?
- I guess, if you want. I can't really tell you no, can I?
- Well, I don't-- listen.
Where's number 6?
MARK O'NEILL: The ones I'm answering for are 2, 4, and 6.
- 2, 4, and 6 Antrim. 2, 4, 6 Antrim.
MARK O'NEILL: And then 6 Lisburn.
- 6 Lisburn.
MARK O'NEILL: The one on Belfast was not-- was kind of--
- [INAUDIBLE] on the side yard?
MARK O'NEILL: Yeah, right. It wasn't--
- It was only the corner of the cross-street?
MARK O'NEILL: It was the corner of Belfast, Belfast Avenue. I mean, I just happened to [INAUDIBLE].
- No problem. We'll go with it. We'll [INAUDIBLE] it up to [INAUDIBLE]. I'm sorry. What's your name again?
MARK O'NEILL: Oh, sorry. It's Mark, M-A-R-K.
MARK O'NEILL: [INAUDIBLE] O-apostrophe-N-E-I-L-L.
- OK. What's your phone number, Mark?
MARK O'NEILL: 978-500-8014.
- All right.
MARK O'NEILL: All right. Thank you for your work.
- Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help.