This is the moment a man headbutted someone after being hit by his umbrella in London.
Police are hunting the man after he carried out the alleged assault while crossing Tower Bridge.
Footage of the incident shows the victim, who is in his 50s and walking in the opposite direction, bump the man as they both cross the west side of the bridge at around 8am.
Rather than carrying on walking, the man marches back to the victim and headbutts him, leaving him with facial injuries and shaken.
The City of London police are asking members of the public for their help investigating the assault, which took place on Monday, April 30.
MOST POPULAR TODAY ON YAHOO
- Father of dangling boy saved from balcony by Mali ‘Spider-Man’ was ‘out playing Pokemon Go’
- Parachute sabotage wife says she doesn’t believe husband Emile Cilliers meant to kill her
- Teen, 17, arrested over murder of 87-year-old man beaten in his own home
- In pictures: Skies above the UK lit up overnight during the ‘mother of all thunderstorms’
- Burglar who attacked D-Day veteran, 96, with claw hammer leaving him for dead, given 20 year sentence
The force said officers have taken a number of steps since the incident including: viewing CCTV, speaking to staff in the local area, sharing CCTV stills on police intelligence systems, and revisiting the area where the assault happened.
It is now urging members of the public to help identify the man, who they want to speak to in connection with the incident.