Kay Burley is set to return to Sky News on Monday after she was suspended for six months flouting lockdown rules.
The TV presenter was caught celebrating her 60th birthday with ten people, four more than restrictions allowed, in December last year.
The channel’s political editor Beth Rigby and correspondent Inzamam Rashid were also taken off air for three months after attending the bash. Both have since returned to their roles.
Ms Burley posted a photo of herself raising her arms while lying back on a couch to announce the news on Twitter.
"See you on Monday," she said.
"Hope you’re as happy as I am to be back."
Junior production staff leaked details of Ms Burley’s birthday celebration after hearing her discuss plans to dine at members-only Century Club near Piccadilly Circus with a group bigger than six.
They then recruited a paparazzi photographer to take pictures of the group and leaked the story to the media from an encrypted email account.
After the party was exposed Ms Burley had said in December: “I have today agreed with Sky News to step back from my broadcasting role for a period of reflection. It’s clear to me that we are all in the fight against Covid-19 and that we all have a duty to stick firmly by the rules.
“It doesn’t matter that I thought I was Covid-complaint on a recent social event. The fact is I was wrong, I made a big mistake, and I am sorry. Some dear friends and colleagues - some of the most talented and committed professionals in our business - have been pulled into this episode and I regret this enormously.
“I was one of the founding presenters on Sky News. No one is prouder of our channel’s reputation, the professionals on our team and the impact we make. I very much look forward to being able to continue my 32-year career with Sky when I return.”
The gathering was in London, which was then under Tier 2 restrictions.