A pressure cooker exploded as food blocked its air hole in southern China. CCTV video captured in the city of Shantou in Guangdong Province on October 9 shows a pressure cooker suddenly exploding when a woman was sweeping the floor next to it. Since the pressure cooker was full of lamb, the meat blocked the air hole and caused the explosion. Fortunately, no one was injured. The video was provided by local media with permission.
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting