- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Prince Jackson was involved in a motorbike accident on Thursday night – but he has reassured fans he is OK.
The 20-year-old student is at home “resting” following the incident, in which he is said to have lost control of his bike while riding in light rain in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.
Fortunately, Prince – the son of late music legend Michael Jackson and his ex Debbie Rowe – has taken to Instagram to reveal he is “recovering”, and has thanked the emergency services for their help.
He said in the clip: “What’s going on everybody? So, I’m at home, I’m resting, I’m recovering.
“First, I’d like to thank the first responders and the UCLA medical staff.
A post shared by Prince Jackson (@princejackson) on Nov 2, 2017 at 3:38pm PDT
“They took great care of me and they made sure everything I needed to be done got done.
“Also, thank you, guys, for all your concern in reaching out, seeing if I’m OK.
“I really appreciate it.”
He added the caption: “Thank you all for your concern I️ am resting at home and working on recovering. (sic)”
The student had been travelling to college when he was involved in a collision
Prince was taken to a nearby emergency room where he was checked over by medics and shared a photograph of his feet in an ambulance shortly after the incident.
He captioned the image: “Well s**t…(sic)”
Fortunately, the medics didn’t find any broken bones or serious injuries so Prince – who is known to be a big fan of riding his Harley Davidson bike – was released from hospital.
He went straight to his class at Loyola Marymount University.
Read more from Yahoo Celebrity: