It is rumoured that Prince William “no longer trusts” Mr Bradby, who he first met in 2001 when Mr Bradby was working as a royal correspondent.
The source said members of the Royal Family are “angry” at the presenter for his allegedly one-sided reporting about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
The royal insider told the Daily Mail that “the friendship between William and Tom is very much over”.
“The Duke feels let down by Bradby and the way he’s acted over the past few months,” they said.
“William is a sensitive soul and believes it’s in times of crisis when you find out who your true friends are.”
Mr Bradby had been so close to William that he was chosen to conduct an engagement interview with the prince and his now wife Kate Middleton in 2010.
Mr Bradby then went on to attend the prince’s royal wedding at Westminster Abbey as a guest.
Royal Family feel he Mr Bradby and ITV News have become a mouthpiece for the Sussexes’ gripes about the palace.
Mr Bradby previously presented a documentary about the Sussexes’ Africa tour in which Prince Harry publicly admitted he and William had fallen out.
Mr Bradby is thought to have helped ITV secure the rights to an interview the Sussexes gave to Oprah Winfrey.
In the explosive interview the duchess made allegations of racism about the Royal Family and claimed she was refused help for her suicidal thoughts.
On Wednesday, Piers Morgan claimed that he had received supportive messages on behalf of the royal family thanking him for “standing up” against the Sussexes.
The 56-year-old appeared on US TV show Extra and said “I’ve had some messages communicated to me on behalf of several members of the royal family.”
He said the messages had come from people who were “upper level” and emphasised that he was “not going to go into who it was.”