- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are officially husband and wife, with a source exclusively telling People that the couple had their Western wedding ceremony at the Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, India on Saturday.
- Jonas and Chopra shared their first wedding photos on Instagram on Saturday, along with a personal caption explaining the importance of their special day.
- Chopra wore an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla gown for the traditional Mehendi ceremony.
- Jonas proposed to Chopra after just three dates, and their wedding is expected to be a star-studded affair.
Related Video: Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Marry in India
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' multi-day wedding is in full-swing, and the newlyweds shared the first photos from their Mehendi ceremony.
For the unforgettable occasion, Chopra wore an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla gown, with the designer revealing on Instagram that Chopra's "fabulously folksy, multi-hued organdy ensemble" was "inspired by a vintage AJSK collection." The bride's jewelry was
designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, crafted by Saboo for AJSK BY ABOO, and is described as "an exceptional Heirloom piece of very fine rubies collected over generations."
The groom wore an aqua bakhiya kurta, also by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
As People reports, a Mehendi is a Hindu wedding ritual in which "the women in the bride and groom’s families, along with close friends, gather together while the bride has elaborate henna designs applied to her hands and feet."
Confirming their wedding on Instagram, and sharing the first look at the outfits from their Mehendi ceremony, Jonas and Chopra wrote:
“One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other’s faiths and cultures. And so planning our wedding with an amalgamation of both was so so amazing. An important part for the girl in an Indian wedding is the Mehendi. Once again we made it our own and it was an afternoon that kicked off the celebrations in the way we both dreamed."
- Priyanka Chopra FC (@PriyankaWorlds) December 1, 2018
('You Might Also Like',)