The Queen will attend Remembrance Sunday commemorations at the Cenotaph this weekend, Buckingham Palace has confirmed.
The 95-year-old has been under doctors' orders to rest for almost a month.
In a statement, the palace added: "As in previous years Her Majesty will view the Service from the balcony of the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office building.
"Mindful of her doctors' recent advice, The Queen has decided not to attend the General Synod Service and Opening Session on Tuesday 16 November. The Earl of Wessex will attend as planned."
Last month, the palace had said she would be unable to attend the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday.
But the palace did say Her Majesty had the "firm intention" of leading the nation in honouring the country's war dead on Remembrance Sunday.
During an event with the Prince's Trust on Thursday, Prince Charles had told a member of the public that his mother was "alright".
The Queen spent a night in hospital after what were described as "preliminary investigations" on 20 October.
The Queen, who lived through the Second World War as a teenager, is head of the Armed Forces.