I've eaten at the Costco food court since I was a little girl. My mom invented the idea of having an afternoon snack under the red and white Kirkland umbrellas when my older brother was in kindergarten 17 years ago. Since then I've indulged in hundreds of churros and slices of pizza.
Now that I'm older I've started to pay attention to how many calories food has and let's just say I was shocked when I looked into it for Costco's food court. I've ranked all of their food court items (menus may vary by state) by calorie content, crowning the winner of most calories at #1.
15. Berry Smoothie: 290 calories
14. Mocha Freeze: 320 calories
13. Very Berry Sundae: 430-480 calories
12. Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt: 410 calories
11. Swirl Non-Fat Yogurt: 430 calories
10. Chocolate Non-Fat Yogurt: 450 calories
9. California Churro: 470 calories
8. All Beef Hot Dog or Polish: 540-970 calories
7. BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich: 610 calories
6. Chicken Caesar Salad: 650 calories
5. Pepperoni Slice: 710 calories
4. Hot Turkey & Provolone Sandwich: 740 calories
3. Cheese Slice: 760 calories
2. Combo Slice: 760 calories
1. Chicken Bake: 770 calories
Follow Delish on Instagram.
You Might Also Like