A rapist has been jailed for 21 years after pleading guilty to carrying out dozens of sex attacks on sleeping victims to fulfil his "depraved sexual fantasies".
Police said the attacks, thought to have taken place between January 2009 and July 2017, relate to seven victims.
The court heard that Rogers carried out the sexual offences while his victims were asleep.
The 33-year-old was jailed for 21 years on Friday, with an extended licence of seven years, and was placed on the sex offenders register for life.
At his sentencing on Friday, the judge branded Rogers a dangerous offender and said he must serve two-thirds of his sentence before being considered for parole.
Police said none of the victims were aware they had been sexually assaulted until police, who were examining Rogers' phone for an unrelated matter, discovered pictures and videos that he had taken.
Detectives from Specialist Crime charged him by postal requisition on October 29 and he pleaded guilty to the offences on December 13.
Detective Inspector Simon Dowling, said: “Rogers took complete advantage of these women to fulfil his own depraved sexual fantasies.
“The victims in this case were completely unaware of what had happened to them until they were notified by police.
“They were left utterly shocked by what was disclosed and they will have to live with the repercussions of this for the rest of their lives.
“We take all reports of sexual offences very seriously and we hope this shows our commitment to bringing offenders of this nature to justice.”
Detective Constable Kevin Newton, who led the investigation, added: “This has been a long and very challenging investigation and I am pleased Rogers is now behind bars and unable to subject anyone else to this kind of behaviour.
“Our thoughts remain with the victims – many of whom have been left traumatised by their ordeals – and we would like to take this opportunity to thank them for supporting this prosecution."