Just when you thought Rihanna would return to focusing solely on music after the massive success of her cosmetics line, Fenty Beauty, she’s now launched Savage x Fenty lingerie. And judging from the Instagram previews the self-proclaimed bad gal has shared, the collection is sure to be sexy, chic, and best of all, affordable and size inclusive.
With most lingerie comes showing off lots of skin, and Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty Body Lava would accentuate your complexion when wearing Riri’s new underpinnings. It’s an all-over gel-based luminizer that has light-diffusing micropearls and a sheer hint of color.
Plus, you can’t go wrong with Jennifer Lopez’s new collection with Inglot, which includes a mix of shimmering highlighters and bronzing powders, to achieve that signature J.Lo glow.
Want to amp the luminosity? We highly recommend trying Christian Louboutin Beauté‘s new lip gloss called Loubimiroir (available in June). This “vinyl for lips” leaves behind a glasslike finish and has nourishing ingredients such as vitamin E and shea butter.
Watch the video, above, to see digital content creator Micaéla Verrelien beautifully show off these glow-enhancing products in action. Then scroll below for detailed instructions to re-create her look.
1. Prep face with Maybelline Matte + Poreless Fit me Foundation to create an even tone.
2. Apply Hourglass Veil Retouching Fluid concealer to brighten the under-eye area.
3. Fill in brows with Night Night shade from the Pixi Beauty Get The Look – ItsEyeTime eyeshadow palette.
4. Apply Almay Shadow Squad Eye Shadow in Pure Gold Baby all over eyelids.
5. Line upper and lower eyelids with Almay Pen Eyeliner in 208 Black.
6. Apply two coats of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara to eyelashes.
7. Coat lips with Christian Louboutin Loubilaque Lip Lacquer in Loubimiroir (available in June).
8. Brush Jennifer Lopez Inglot Livin’ The Highlight Illuminator Face Eyes Body J201 in Radiant on cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
10. Intensify glow by tapping Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom on shoulders and collarbone.
Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle:
- This cult makeup brand launched new colored mascara at Ulta and it’s pretty amazing
- Viola Davis’s Oscars makeup is all about the lashes — learn how to get her look
- Issa Rae’s halo of curls is absolutely astonishing — learn how to copy her look