Rolf Harris has been released from prison.
The former television star, 87, was released from HMP Stafford on Friday morning.
It means Harris will be able to appear in person, on bail, when another, ongoing indecent assault trial resumes on Monday at Southwark Crown Court.
Rolf Harris arrives at home in Bray surrounded by plain clothed security guards pic.twitter.com/NZ67jHW7rk
— Jack Turner (@jackturnerphoto) 19 May 2017
Harris, who denies four charges of indecent assault against three women between 1971 and 1983, had previously appeared via video link.
Yesterday, Judge Deborah Taylor told jurors he will appear in court in person for the remainder of the trial.
‘He (Harris) will no longer be appearing in the court via video link and he will be attending what remains of his trial in person next week’, the judge told jurors.
Harris is accused of indecently assaulting three teenage girls in the 1970s and 1980s.
During one of the incidents, Harris allegedly touched a 13-year-old girl’s breast after filming wrapped on a children’s TV programme and asked her: ‘Do you often get molested in a Saturday morning?’
In another, he is accused of slipping his hand up the skirt of 14-year-old girl who approached him for an autograph at the Lyceum Theatre.
Click on the image below to read more about Britain’s most notorious prisoners
He is also accused of groping a third girl twice, after he appeared on ITV celebrity show Star Games in 1978.
He allegedly told the 16-year-old victim she was ‘a little bit irresistible’.
In April, it was claimed Harris received a huge tax payout after the liquidation of his business earlier this year.
The former TV entertainer denies four charges of indecent assault between 1971 and 1983.