- The Denver Nuggets beat the Oklahoma City Thunder when Gary Harris hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer.
- Immediately after the game, Westbrook shoved a fan who was celebrating on the court.
- Security and teammates quickly intervened.
The Denver Nuggets beat the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night when Gary Harris hit a game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer. But it was what happened after the buzzer that had fans buzzing.
As Westbrook was walking off the court, a Nuggets fan, who was on the court, yelled in Westbrook's direction and moved in front of Westbrook's path. As Westbrook approached the fan, he shoved him out of the way.
Clearly the fan was not in a place he should have been. Luckily for all involved, the fan did not react to the shove and security and other Thunder players quickly intervened.
As for the game itself, here is the buzzer-beater from Harris, which came with a generous 5-second count on the inbounds pass.
- LaVar Ball took over as head coach of his sons' Lithuanian team and they had their best games yet
- Joel Embiid dunked on Russell Westbrook and renewed a war between the 2 superstars
- Russell Westbrook was heated after mistakenly thinking he was picked last in the All-Star draft and he took it out on the Wizards