A quick look at the new Renault and Dacia EV teasers.
The concept has fancy LED lights. We tried to see something more with this brightened image:
The second is an all-new Dacia Spring Electric - the first electric Dacia and possibly a very affordable model for Europe.
The French group clearly suggested that its goal is to make "electric mobility accessible to all":
We guess that this model might be related to the Chinese Renault City K-ZE (see the specs below).
Renault City K-ZE specs:
- up to 271 km (168 miles) of NEDC range
- 26.8 kWh battery pack
- top speed of 105 km/h (65 mph)
- electric motor: 33 kW of power and 125 Nm of torque
- 6.6 kW on-board charger
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 50 minutes
- Scottish council goes electric with more than 140 Renault Zoes
- Renault, Nissan and Uber explore EV partnership in Europe