Several Men Killed, Injured From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Well in Nuevo Mexico

Two men died and another four were hospitalized after inhaling carbon monoxide while cleaning a cistern in Nuevo Mexico, Mexico, on Thursday, July 14, according to a Facebook post from Civil Protection and Firefighters Zapopan.

This footage shows rescuers putting on protective equipment, descending into the water well, and transporting a man on a stretcher to a waiting ambulance. Credit: Protección Civil y Bomberos Zapopan via Storyful