- Swing is a dining table that can transform into shelves.
- The shelves stay flat throughout the transformation, so you don't need to clear it before switching.
- It can be locked into place in either mode and is perfect for smaller rooms.
This is Swing, it's a dining table and a set of shelves. It can flip between the two in a simple move which takes seconds. Swing can be locked into place in either mode, and has wheels for easy storage.
Vieco, the company that creates Swing, claim that a standard table is only used for 142 minutes a day - this system allows the table to be out of the way when not in use.
It is available in various different colours and can be bought online for £530.
Produced by Charlie Floyd
- A former undercover police officer explains why criminalising drug users isn't working
- This roller can stamp patterns on concrete to make it look like paving
- This saw will immediately stop the blade if your fingers get too close — here’s how it works