Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are moving sideways at the midday mark. The financial sector (XLF) is the most in the green, and real estate (XLRE) is the most in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer and Yahoo Finance reporter Melody Hahm. Cars.com (CARS) CEO Alex Vetter also joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange to discuss the company’s recent spin-off from Tegna (TGNA).
Today’s Midday Movers discussion topics:
- Oil prices respond to Arab states cutting off Qatar
- Eyes on DC as Trump pushes infrastructure
- Apple kicks off Worldwide Developers Conference today
- AAA to raise rates for Tesla cars based on claim frequency data
- American teens are working less
- Cars.com ticker ‘CARS’ trading on NYSE